Saturday, October 14, 2006

One second please.

Bored.

I'm sitting at home...downloading a lot of music and drowning myself in it. Was up until around 6 this morning...couldn't sleep I guess. I must say, with all these new albums and singles...I was only impressed with Rain's 4th korean album. It is really really good. So I fell alseep last night, or should I say this morning, to his new songs on replay. I even got a chance to download his showcase concert in preparation for his world tour kick-off in Las Vegas this December (I already have my tickets!). It was very very impressive and i'm looking forward to seeing all this live.

Nothing else is new. My home is very quiet. It's like death is taking a pit-stop in my livingroom downstairs. When I come downstairs, it's like a cloud of depression descends on me. So I try not to stay there for more than a moment.

Oh yeah. I went outside...just to shop around and see if this money-spending euphoria would cure me. I got really really-soft-fuzzy-winter-comfy socks. You know, the kind you wear around the house in lieu of fuzzy slippers. Totally rocked my world for a second. Oh well. A second is a start right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home