Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Positivity

Watched Heroes last night. This series is getting really good...well...I am a huge scifi/supernatural freak...so this one is right up my alley. They I tuned into The Daily Show to get me weekly dose of Jon Stewart. About half way through the show I actually heard my phone ring and I saw that it was Ang. VERY interesting.

She was driving past NYC on her way to Penn for the week and wanted to stop by my place. Of course, how could I resist such an unexpected visit. The 2nd one of this week!! Just the night before, my best sweeties (college suite-mates) came to see if I was ok. I love them all dearly!! We went out to eat sushi and then made caramel to dip the apples Sam brought back from apple-picking with Brian. How fabulous!!

Well, Ang and I went to grab a drink at this cute little pub place in Flushing. After much catching up and such...I realized how far we've all grown apart from each other. We live such different lives and even our thoughts on issues at large have become as far apart.

It was sad. And disappointing. Disappointing that life can force people that use to be such great friends to realize they really have nothing in common anymore. Oh well. Maybe I'll get to know this new Ang and we'll be as great friends as before!

Gotta keep positive, right? I mean, what else is there to hold onto in this world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home