Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bored out of my mind at work right now. I was forced to go do another inspection today...totally against policy especially when the client knows the appraiser isn't doing her job. I went because I seriously did not want to call the owner again and apologize for my completely irresponsible boss. She already cancelled on him twice. And I had to bear the brunt of his anger...both times. So for the fairness of the client, I went.

Aside from that little detour off my normal..routine...day, I've just been sitting here and writing reports. I just can't write another word without causing severe damage to my brain cells. I'm in need of a major break.

Oh yeah, Judi and I are getting closer to attaching some important information together in regards to our TV series. We just need to finalize some main plots and character backgrounds before we dive further into the breakdown of story into episodes. We're aiming to complete the pilot episode over our christmas break and into the first two weeks of 2007. Hopefully everything goes according to plan.

Then it's off to the pitch. **cross fingers**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home