Friday, March 16, 2007

Snowy day in March

So it's raining snow. Yes...raining snow. And it was just yesterday that we saw 70 degrees with clear blue skies. Something is seriously wrong with this planet. I'm going to go out of my sphere of comfort and bet we will see continuous days of 115 degrees come July. Hehe, I really do hope I am wrong.

Not much going on lately. Been really busy writing and writing and reading up on different things. Mortgage (new job!), missing children in Guiliani's family campaign photos, and reading up on all the failed attempts by the Democratic party to come up with a conclusive solution that doesn't sound like they were high off of funky mushrooms. I have always believed if this world would just be more tolerant of each other and learn forgiveness, peace would be inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home